Calvert City is one of the best little towns to visit during Halloween. Residents travel by golf cart, car, hayride, or bike to the many stops on October 31. The City of Calvert City is urging residents to keep a lookout for little goblins, especially around Halloween. The Calvert City Treat Trail is scheduled for October 31 with a curfew of 9:00 PM.
HERE ARE A FEW REMINDERS:
- Leave your porch light on if you want trick-or-treaters to visit your home.
- Look both ways when crossing the street.
- Drivers, be aware of crosswalks and drive slowly through neighborhoods.
- Pedestrians, be visible by wearing reflective tape, carrying a flashlight, or a glow stick.
- Golf carts should utilize the multi-use trail and side roads. Only use 5th Ave for crossing the street and sidewalks are not for golf carts.
TRUNK-OR-TREAT TRAIL ON OCTOBER 31:
Calvert City Civic Center 5:00 – 7:00 PM
Pathway Baptist Church 5:00 – 8:00 PM
First Baptist Church 5:00 – 7:00 PM
St. Pius Church 4:30 – 7:00 PM
Calvert City Fire Department 5:00 – 8:00 PM
Altona Baptist Church 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Boofest at Lakeland Event Center 5:00 – 7:00 PM
Nightmare at Calvert City Golf & CC 5:00 PM