Calvert City, KY. (October 21, 2021) – Calvert City is one of the best little towns to visit during Halloween. Residents travel by golf cart, car, hayride, or bike to the many stops on October 31. The City of Calvert City is urging residents to start planning now on ways to protect themselves and others this year. The Calvert City Trunk-or-Treat Trail is scheduled for October 31 with a curfew of 10:00 PM. Calvert City asks that drivers and pedestrians be aware and prepared to stop at crosswalks.
Here are a few reminders:
- Leave your porch light on if you want trick-or-treaters to visit your home.
- Look both ways when crossing the street.
- Drivers, be aware of crosswalks, and drive slow through neighborhoods.
- Be visible by wearing reflective tape, carrying a flashlight, or a glow stick.
- Golf carts should utilize the multi-use trail and side roads. Only use 5th Ave for crossing.
- Wash and or sanitize your hands regularly.
Trunk-or-Treat Trail on October 31:
Pathway Baptist Church 5:00 – 8:00 PM
First Baptist Church 5:00 – 7:00 PM
St. Pius Church 5:00 – 7:00 PM
Calvert City Fire Department 5:00 – 8:00 PM
Calvert City United Methodist Church 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Nightmare at Calvert City Golf & CC 5:00 PM
Altona Baptist Church 4:30 – 7:00 PM
BooFest at Lakeland Event Center 5:00 – 7:00 PM