The City of Calvert City, Kentucky is NOW HIRING for the position of LATERAL POLICE OFFICER.
To apply, click HERE to download the Application for Employment. Resumes and applications will be accepted until 4:00 PM Friday, July 28, 2023
EXCELLENT PAY and BENEFITS
- Competitive Wages ($61,318 – $67,038 annual)
- Pay incentives for Special Instructor Training and Expertise.
- Eligible for COLA pay increases
- Eligible for $4,300 a year from the KLEFPF Fund
- Excellent benefit package includes health, life, vision, dental, disability insurance, CERS retirement, paid sick leave, holiday, and vacation.
Must possess a valid P.O.P.S. certification from the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
If out of state, contact the Kentucky Law Enforcement Council (KLEC) at (859)622-6218 to determine employment eligibility.
For more information contact the City of Calvert City Hall at (270)395-7138 or visit www.calvertcityky.gov
The City of Calvert City is an equal opportunity employer.