Calvert City is one of the best little towns to visit during Halloween. Residents travel by golf cart, car, hayride, or bike to the many stops on October 31. The City of Calvert City is urging residents to start planning now on ways to have a safe Halloween. The Calvert City Trunk-or-Treat Trail is scheduled for October 31 with a curfew of 10:00 PM.
If you are a business and would like to be added to the trail, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Here are a few safety reminders:
- Leave your porch light on if you want trick-or-treaters to visit your home.
- Look both ways when crossing the street.
- Drivers, be aware of crosswalks and drive slowly through neighborhoods.
- Be visible by wearing reflective tape, carrying a flashlight, or a glow stick.
- Golf carts should utilize the multi-use trail and side roads. Only use 5th Ave for crossing.
Trunk-or-Treat Trail on October 31:
Pathway Baptist Church 5:00 – 8:00 PM
Calvert City First Baptist Church 5:00 – 7:00 PM
St. Pius Catholic Church 5:00 – 7:00 PM
Calvert City Fire Department 5:00 – 8:00 PM
Calvert City United Methodist Church 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM
BooFest at Lakeland Event Center 5:00 – 7:00 PM
Nightmare at Calvert City Golf & CC 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Altona Baptist Church 4:30 – 7:00 PM